Crime Rehab
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

You get what you deserve...

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....!

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
CISS
Admin
Admin
CISS

Aantal berichten : 1626
Registratiedatum : 09-01-11

I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....!   I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....! Emptyvr feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....! 45312310

Once upon a time, there lived a little girl who loved to wear a red hooded cloak, she stayed in a village near a forest. Her love for red hooded cloaks led the villages to nickname her "Little Red Riding Hood".

When Little Red Riding Hood reached her early teens, her mother thought it would be safe enough for her to go venturing into the forest to visit her hermit of a Grandmother. Her mother was obviously not very smart because everyone knew it was dangerous for girls to walk alone and unprotected in forests, especially one as dense and thick as this.

Little Red Riding Hood was equally as naive as her own mother and believed she would come to no harm. So on one cloudy day she set off for her Grandmother's house, not really knowing where it was but she told herself that she would be able to find it. Halfway through, she heard footsteps and rustling of leaves behind her, she turned back but she saw no one, she concluded that she was hallucinating and the rustling of leaves had to be due to the wind.

Then it happened, the big bad wolf struck. He clamped his large hand hard on her mouth, stifling her cries and gasps. Everything else happened so fast while she was still in complete shock. It so quick and somewhat violent, she didn't even get to see his face, but it hurt and she started to bleed, right out from her most private of places. Stunned and not quite sure of what happened, she looked around, but he was already gone. She had not been educated by her mother about such things, but somehow she felt terribly ashamed.

She never found her Grandmother's house, she was afraid, she walked with less and vigor, shuddering and the ominous clouds did not help her feel any better. Then the storm came, it was a terrible thunderstorm, and being surrounded by tall trees all around, Little Red thought she was safe, but she was not. The lightning struck the tallest tree and she happened to be right beneath it, she was crushed but her death was not instant, her bones were broken and she passed out for hours but she finally came to.

No one traveled into this dense forest without reason, and it wasn't often that there was a good enough reason to, eventually Little Red died, crushed under the tree, from internal bleedings and dehydration.

read the story? got it? now take a close look at the picture
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://crimerehab.actieforum.com

I'm definitely afraid of fairytales now....!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Crime Rehab :: Off toppics :: Spam :: Images-
Ga naar: